Saturday, February 13, 2010

Worth 1000



This has to be one of my favourite sites and gives me great inspiration. Worth1000 is a creative contest community. My particular favourite is the photo effects category. A task is given and people submit their response.


I love to use these as tasks in the classroom when creating digital effects. They are also great to put up around the room to inspire creativity.

Why not create the 1000 words (well it doesn't have to be that many), ask students to create a story or discription of the image.

You can view the current contests or search the gallery for past contests. You will be amazed!

2 comments:

Mrs. Tenkely said...

Neat idea, what age do you use Worth 1000 with?

Melissa said...

I like the sound of "creative contest community"

Post a Comment